- Plan, direct, and manage the participation, research and development; and designing, layout, and characterization of analog, mixed signal circuits
- Specific tasks include managing the design of a charge mode amplifier, a 12-bit successive approximation data converter, a 12-bit pipeline analog to digital converter, and a static random access memory (SRAM) for CMOS imagining applications.
Requirements & Minimum Education Level:
- M. S. in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 2 years experience in high speed energy efficient data converters for UWB systems (Employer will accept paid or unpaid research experience gained from an academic degree program)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong command of written English
- Self-motivated, work well in a team, experienced with team data and specification management procedures